Thursday, August 4, 2011

Return from Otakon!

I think I've finally recovered from my Otakon convention weekend. I had a great time sitting in on friends' Little Macaron and Roserie's Artist Alley table all weekend. I also had the opportunity to help with the “Ultimate Lolita Fashion Show” (which has really evolved into so much more than just Lolita fashion!). Unfortunately I was so busy helping that I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of the actual show with my own camera! I did, however, managed to get a ton of pictures of the Baby, The Stars Shine Bright fashion show. If anyone is interested in seeing all of them, please let me know! Otherwise, here's a shot of my favorite outfit of the show.


This wedding dress ensemble totally makes me want to get married all over again! I missed the h.Naoto/Six.h fashion show, but I did get to see their booth (and the members of Six.h!). Of course I was on strict orders to NOT buy anything so I had to resist all of the amazing things they had available. There was also a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright booth, but it was really unimpressive. They didn't seem to have very much stock and what they did have seemed random. They did have quite a few dresses available, but usually brands tend to bring more accessories and small items because they fit everyone.

Overall though, it was a great weekend and I'm so glad I was able to be there and see everyone! I'm definitely planning to make Otakon a regular stop on my convention schedule. Hopefully next year I'll be ready to have my own Artists Alley table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop