Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Is Here!

Since I've been spending the better part of the last two weeks doing yard work, I guess that means that spring is finally here. I'm a really big fan of the changing of the seasons rather than one particular season over another. I think I'm just always excited about a change to something new. Spring means tons of work for me though now that we have a huge front and back lawn to care for. I seriously do not look forward to all the work I still have to conquer! Despite that I decided to celebrate the new season by taking some shots of the blooms that have already sprung up here in the valley. (In other parts of Washington, people are still skiing! That's crazy!)

Daffodils are in full bloom, next up should be the tulips!

The Magnolia tree is blooming as well, the flowers are so beautiful and fragrant!

Tucker has been enjoying the beautiful weather and spending lots of time outside. He was very curious about what I was up to.
Today is actually very grey and rainy, giving me a rest from outdoor chores and a chance to catch up on my indoor chores. I think all the plants and especially the grass will enjoy this day-long drink of much needed water as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop